Followers

Friday 29 July 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Dylusion Paints, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powder and Stickles.



Helloooo,

I hope you've had a good week, I have been busy again with another
 Visible Image Monolith, using another couple of awesome new stamp sets,
 and I sneaked in a little bit of the sound-wave from Music Speaks, and of course all on an MDF Monolith.


After painting the MDF, I stamped a random design over it using the circle stamp from the 'Ripple Effect' set, then stamped and heat embossed the inky splat Butterfly, and glued some Butterflies that had already been stamped  coloured and fussy cut, on top using glue gel, for dimension.


On the other side I used the same colours of paint, but a different technique, and stamped and heat embossed the Ripple, and the sound-wave, then stamping and heat embossing the sentiment onto black card, and fussy cut.
I used some more butterflies for decoration, and also stamped coloured and cut out some little hearts from the sentiment.

I think I'm getting quite addicted to decorating these Monoliths, they are such fun.

Last few days to get your entry into the July Show & Tell, for a chance of winning £25 worth of goodies.
Take a look at all the inspiration in the Facebook Group HERE.
And please give a like to the Facebook Page HERE.

Thanks for visiting, and if you fancy a day getting inky in Warwick, my next Workshop is on Sunday August 14th, 10am - 4pm, 3 projects, refreshments, and good company, £25 per head. Please contact me for more details...
robingphipps@msn.com

Hugs, Pauline xxxxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is stunning I love all the beautiful bright colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and stamps used as always.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete