Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Lavinia Stamps, Faber Castell Oil Pastels, Versafine Ink Pad & Stickles.




Hello,

It's the middle of the month, so I'm just popping by to remind you about the 'Lavinia May Creative Challenge', there is still time to get your creative juices going, to make a project, using Lavinia Stamps of course, to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous £40 voucher, to spend on their website.

Here is my Mid-month inspiration for you.........


I only used one beautiful stamp for this card, which is the.....

I used my Oil Pastels to create the background, then stamped the lanterns 2 or 3 times with a grey Versafine ink pad, and coloured in using the pastels, I also stamped the lanterns twice onto a piece of white card, using a Black Versafine ink pad, coloured them in using some watercolour pens, and fussy cut them, adding them to the card with 3d Glue gel.


To finish off, I used a white pigment pen to do some highlighting, and some Stardust Stickles for a bit of added sparkle.

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxxx

1 comment: