Followers

Friday 11 May 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Pebeo Dyna Paints, and Wow Embossing Powder.



It's Fabulous Friday, and my day to share some 'Visible Image' love. Today I am sharing my first project using the brand new Humming Bird stamp set called 'Life Is Beautiful.
Unfortunately, it was a very sunny day, so my photo's don't show the actual brightness of the colours.


The Stamp set and the Stencil I used on this project are.......
Life is Beautiful, and the stencil is Collision.


I used some lolly sticks as the base, and painted them with the Dyna paints, stamped the circle and lines stamp, then put the stencil over the top and added  some translucent paste. Meanwhile I stamped the awesome Hummingbird using Versamark onto some heat resistant acetate, and heat embossed using Black powder, fussy cut it, and added some Dyna paints onto the back of it, and attached it with 3D glue gel. I added a sentiment, and coloured some ribbon to hang it with.

Take a look at all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.

The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.
The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.
The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.
and the three social media sites......

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxx

5 comments:

  1. WOW brilliant project Pauline beautifully coloured hummingbird and fabulous bright coloured background-love the stencil too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on the hummingbird. A fab creation.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you have given me a great idea with your lollipop stick plaque - I would never have thought of that!!
    The colours are awesome and I just love that hummingbird! Awesome project!!

    ReplyDelete